Entry Level Corporate Paralegal
Elm Grove, WI 53122
One of our top clients is looking to add a paralegal to their team, but they are not in the law field! They are looking for someone has been a paralegal for a law firm for around 3 years or has severed on an in house legal team in the same capacity. You must have strong computer skills and a professional manner.
This company is very big on making sure that they take care of their employees! They spend a lot of time on career development and are very good at mapping out what your career path will be. They are truly a one of a kind culture.
Some things that you will be responsible for...
- Filing the annual reports in each state that this company operates
- Coordinate business licenses in jurisdictions as needed
- Provide any litigation support needed
- Proofread and provide comments on RFP's and coordinate any bid requests as needed
- 1 -2 years of paralegal experience
- In house legal experience