EHS (Safety) Internship
West Allis, WI
Join a company that is growing like crazy and has operations internationally where you can gain experience in what it looks like to work alongside global headquarters. Our client is the best in what they do and is looking for innovative individuals to join their team this summer for their Environmental Health and Safety internship. You will work closely with the EHS specialists and manager to implement changes and gain a wide variety of experience throughout the summer.
- International company experience
- Drive your own destiny
- Invested management and training
- Industry connections for post graduation job search
- Safety and Compliance assessments
- Safety procedure review and creation
- Implementation of new or improved safety procedures
- Analyzing ISO and OHSA programs
- Support additional projects and collaboration with the safety team
Learn from our experts and have the opportunity to implement projects, present to leadership, and learn about a wide variety of departments within the organization.
Apply today for consideration!
Occupational Health and Safety Major
Junior or Senior Status