New Berlin, WI | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Wear jeans to work everyday! We may be business casual, but professional in every other way! Provide professional support to assist our client's sales efforts by being the liaison between the Account Directors, customers and internal department teams! Provide excellent customer service and communication while processing order requests in a timely, deadline driven way. Maintain high customer service standards set by Company and team!
- Monitor and respond to internal and external communication and inquiries, via phone and email primarily
- Enter and process purchase orders for customers with suppliers
- Assist with problem solving and resolution needs from internal and external parties
- Project manage orders and inquires in the time frame required, or requested
- Maintain good order status and awareness by performing strong follow up and communication skills
- Accurately source, quote, process and follow up on orders as directed by customers, management, or sales
Effectively use reports, work queues, and available technology and resources to assist in the successful execution of projects and requests
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word with above average typing
- Ideal candidate should have an understanding of shipping/receiving, inventory, purchasing, merchandising, and basic accounting procedures necessary to successfully act as a liaison between sales, customers, vendors and interdepartmental employees.
- Strong attention detail