Milwaukee, WI 53233 US
You would work under supervision and direction of the Firm Administrator, support the legal team and firm operations with goal of providing exceptional client service while maximizing operational efficiency.
Through mentorship and training, develop leadership abilities and progressively take on greater responsibility and tasks in assigned areas of focus.
Office Operations Responsibilities
- Create a great first impression by welcoming visitors and directing incoming calls in a fluid and compassionate manner, being mindful of cultural differences and tendencies.
- Oversee the completion of daily front desk responsibilities including:
- daily mail entry into legal case management software;this includes precise entry of receipt notice dates, client visa expiration dates, and accurate entry of reminder dates.
- answer of all incoming phone calls;screen and direct calls as necessary or take accurate phone messages;answer caller questions and/or refer caller to appropriate person;notify employee of message.
- general support to legal teams, which includes copying, scanning, and saving of drafts, correspondence, FedEx preparation, and petitions.
- file client folders and emails in the appropriate location with a high attention to detail.
- serve as point person on all office equipment for training and or questions from employees firm wide.
Legal Support Responsibilities?Provide support to the legal team in order to provide the highest level of client service and processing of cases in a timely manner.
- update client records, including case notes, expiration dates and activity updates.
- accurately and efficiently draft statements, letters and forms as assigned for each case:
- master the four corners of the document (mentality and practice).
- review and proofread drafted documents to ensure accuracy in order to present to the reviewer in as finalized a format as possible.
- over time, develop ability to take initiative and next steps in preparing documentation for attorney review.
- foster positive working relationship with clients and government agencies and maintain a professional demeanor.
Meet Your Recruiter
I moved to Milwaukee less than 2 years ago and the hardest part was finding a job. There are so many openings right now and it is not easy trying to find the best one for you. This is where I can help! I work with a large number of companies in the Milwaukee area and I would love to connect you with them! Please message me if you are searching for your next opportunity!
A few fun facts about me: I am a new dog mom, I coach a youth soccer team, and I love finding the restaurants to enjoy. I am always looking for recommendations! I also love talking and getting to know new people!