Waukesha, WI 53186 US
Position DescriptionThe Executive Assistant provides comprehensive administrative, clerical, and organizational support to the CEO and executive leaders, supporting the day-to-day activities as well policy and governance functions.
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO, maintaining internal and external calendars, prioritizing requests, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, and managing conflicts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential nature. Maintain and refine related internal processes.
- Support the meetings and activities of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and other key leadership groups by scheduling meetings, drafting agendas, preparing materials, taking minutes, and tracking activities. Serve as a point of contact and liaison to executive leaders and their respective administrative support teams.
- Ensure the accuracy of and maintain the Policy Manual, Procedure Manual, conflict disclosures, and leadership training materials in accordance with leadership approvals and changing needs.
- Assist and directly manage special projects by preparing reports, collecting data, coordinating effort, and managing timelines.
- Assist in leadership selection processes including election of Directors and Officers as well as committee appointments.
- Coordinate all senior staff leadership meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Monitor and assist in maintaining relationships with leaders, key stakeholders, and external partners.
- Manage the CEO’s travel schedule and the schedules of key elected leaders.
- Develop and monitor budget in areas of responsibilities.
- Provide general office support when necessary, including answering phone calls and organizing electronic and paper files.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-directed, proactive, and motivated.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
I made the leap from retail management to recruiting and never looked back. I specialize in direct hire positions and I would love to support you throughout your entire process in finding your new career. At Hatch, we are boutique firm which allows us to give you the focus you deserve. As a mom of two, who loves the outdoors and cooking, I understand how important balance is and I want to help you achieve that too. Even if you do not see a role that fits what you are looking for, send me a message, you never know when the right role will come along.